Customer Submitted Artwork
Our goal at Red Carpet Printing is for you to be able to quickly submit and receive your order. With that in mind our process for customer-submitted artwork is fairly straightforward:
- 1 The customer will upload a print-ready asset of their design, which complies with the requirements outlined in our guidelines. Feel free to use the templates provided for each of our items!
- 2 One of our design experts will review the submitted file. If there are any issues with the format, quality, or other concerns they will let you know.
- 3 We will also upload a sample (proofs) of your artwork, so that you can verify that what we're going to print is identical to what you designed. If there are no issues you can approve the proofs for production.
- 4 Once the proofs and artwork are both approved we will begin production and once complete the item(s) will be shipped to the address associated to your order.
If you have chosen to take advantage of our custom design services you can sit back and relax while our team of design experts handles your order:
- 1 After you have placed your order you will be able to add design instructions to any of the items in your order that will receive a custom design
- 2 Based on your instructions our team will create a beautiful layout utilizing high resolution imagery, crisp typography, and a careful eye for color and design.
- 3 You will be able to review samples (proofs) of the layout, and provide additional feedback. This process will repeat until you are satisfied with the final product.
- 4 Once the proofs approved we will begin production and once complete the item(s) will be shipped to the address associated to your order.
Made from durable, corrugated plastic that stands up to weather and wear. Comes with 'H' wire stakes. Water & Fade Resistant. Available in multiple sizes. Single- or double-sided.
Choose from 3 thicknesses of our vinyl: 13, 15 & 18oz These banners are best-suited for outdoor events, signage or long-term indoor use.